Carolinas AGC Helps Its Contractor Community Grow Revenue, Manage the Workforce, and Navigate the Legal & Regulatory Environment
Carolinas AGC is a chapter of the AGC of America and ARTBA. We represent over 1000 contractors and construction-related firms in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Our members perform and support all types of commercial and industrial construction. They are:
- General Contractors
- Specialty Contractors
- Materials & Equipment Suppliers
- Service Providers
Carolinas AGC strengthens our members’ business by:
1. Supporting Contractors Revenue Growth through Project Listings & Plans Online Service:
Carolinas AGC partners with iSqFt to offer a suite of services to deliver Project listings, Plans Online and additional services. Find out more.
2. Helping contractors manage their workforce:
Our “A to Z” education and training menu includes options for all sizes of construction firms. It is the mission of CAGC Foundation to serve the construction industry by financially supporting excellent workforce development and research programs, activities, and services in the Carolinas.
- Accredited & customized craft worker training programs for individual members’ needs
- The only supervisor training and certification of its kind in the US
- Executive-level management education
- Safety training
3. Ensuring that contractors succeed in today’s legal and regulatory environment. We offer a wide array of resources help member firms manage the risk areas that affect a construction company’s bottom line: safety , legislative , environmental, legal/regulatory, labor relations & HR.